INDIVIDUAL LANGUAGE CLASSES
We generally focus on providing on-site ESL and Spanish classes to our corporate clients. However, we will provide ESL and Spanish classes to individual students. Generally, those classes will be one-on-one classes. Since we do not have a traditional classroom facility (as we are an on-site language service), the teacher will arrange to meet the student at either their home, a coffee shop, a library or some other neutral site that both the student and teacher agree on.
If several students want to organize into a group, we can provide a teacher to teach the group. We do not organize group classes for non-corporate clients. For non-corporate group classes, the classes would be held in a neutral location agreed upon by the group and the teacher such as a coffee shop or a library. In some cases, we can also rent a dedicated classroom space. If you are interested in organizing a group class, please contact us with at least a month advanced notice.
- Are you an international student who needs an I-20 to obtain an F1 student visa?
We do not provide I-20s for F1 student visas at this time. However, if you are looking for a language school in Houston that provides I-20s for F1 student visas, we would direct you to this school located near Downtown Houston in the Montrose neighborhood. They offer I-20s and an intensive ESL program. Click on the link to find information about the school.
WHERE WE OPERATE
- We operate anywhere in the U.S. Some of the places we’ve run programs include Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, California, New Jersey, Washington State and even a remote site in Arkansas to name a few.
why work with us
Engaging Learning Experiences
- Ultimately, the effectiveness of any language learning program depends on how engaged the students are in the learning process. For us, this is the most important dimension to cultivate in any learning container. We recognize that the key determining factor for that is the quality of the teacher. Teaching is and has always been a creative craft and we search for not only experienced ESL teachers but teachers who have a natural genius for connecting imagination to their craft.
Culturally Sensitive Instruction
- We highly value ESL teachers that have lived and/or taught abroad. We have found that when an ESL teacher has had an experience being an expat in a foreign country that his approach to teaching and working with his students is profoundly informed with valuable measures of humility, respect and compassion. The experiences of living abroad helps to cement the intimate relationship that culture has with language which serves to deepen the teacher’s craft. Expats living in the US not only face linguistic challenges but they also face the great difficulty of adapting to a very different cultural environment which unavoidably and naturally has a very substantial influence on how effectively they acquire English. Who better to work with an ESL student who is an expat in a foreign land than a teacher who has also been an expat in a foreign land?
why we succeed
First Rate Teaching Professionals
- Our core informing belief at Premiere Language is that great teachers create great learning experiences. The teacher is the most valued asset at Premiere Language so we put a lot of energy and leverage our considerable experience to find the best ESL teachers to work with your clients.
- We’ve been designing and running corporate ESL programs for over 10 years now with clients ranging from mid-sized companies all the way up to large Fortune 500 corporations. Chris Franek has 20 years of experience with language instruction and his experience permeates the ethos of Premiere Language so that the needle on our organizational compass always guides us back to our central identity—We are teachers continuing to proudly uphold a lineage of one of the most important societal functions going back to ancient times.